Make your own Chandelier Earrings
Chandelier earrings are my favorite type of earrings to make! There are a variety of shapes and styles you can make just by altering the chandelier components and using different colors of beads.
- String the beads onto the head pins
- Curve each beaded head pin into a small ring close to the beads using round-nose pliers
- Cut off the excess head pin with wire cutting pliers
- Hook the beaded head pins onto the chandelier component
- Close the rings on the head pins using flat-nose pliers
- Open the ring on two earring hooks just a tad
- Hook each chandelier component onto an earring hook, being sure that you orient it properly if the chandelier component has a back and a front face.
- Close the ring on each earring hook using flat-nose pliers
Chandelier Earrings I have made
More jewelry making articles...